The CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D PMT brings more power and more speed to your game with enhanced Pop Matrix Technology. The new intermediate geometry features rounded corners and concave sides for better control and comfort on the ice.Â
- New Intermediate Geometry:
- Designed with the help of Elite womenâ€™s hockey players and a cross-section
- of youth players, the rounded corners and concave sides help provide
- better control and comfort.
- Optimized Ribcor Low Kick:
- The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone
- in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy.
- X-FLOW Shaft Technology:
- X-Flow advanced molding technology provides higher quality and consistency
- throughout the shaft. Excess resin and voids are removed during molding,
- improving the durability and reducing the overall weight of the stick.
- Enhanced Pop Matrix
- Technology: A new and more gradual transition into the Ribcor geometry
- allows for a seamless energy transfer while maximizing bending and speed
- of release.
- Ascent Blade 3: Lightweight
- tactile blade surface for heightened puck feel with added reinforcement in
- the heel and toe.
- Sigmatex Material: An
- exclusive spread tow fabric that is not only ultra-lightweight, but
- extremely strong due to its high tension weaving process.