Designed with the help of Elite women's hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, the CCM Super Tacks AS1 Intermediate Hockey Stick incorporates rounded corners and concave sides for better comfort and control for the intermediate hockey player.
- New Intermediate Geometry - Designed with the help of Elite women’s
- hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, AS1 incorporates rounded corners and concave sides for better comfort and control.
- Improved Stability And Control - Optimized stiffness in the taper and blade provides players with great stability and control when leaning into a shot. Due to the stiff taper and optimal vertical flex, the stick responds on time without lagging behind.
- Maximum Loading Mid Kick Point - Optimal positioning of a softer flex zone while improving the transition to a stiff taper allows players to maximize loading and generate maximum power.
- X-Flow Shaft Technology - New molding technology allows for better compaction of the fibers for increased durability and lighter overall weight.
- ACU3 Blade - A lighter and more rigid layup along with a tactile surface provides maximum shot control while a reinforced toe and heel enhances durability.