Young players can gain more shot opportunities with the CCM Ribcor Pro 3D JR Hockey Stick Left 50 Grip in hand. Engineered with a low-kick point, the junior right-handed carbon fibre hockey stick is very simple to load and offers lightning-fast release.
- Low Kick Point: Easy to load for a quick and surprising release.
- Flex Ratio of 1 to 1.85: Optimized vertical flex profile allows player to move the puck into shooting position with greater ease before exploding on the release.
- PopMatrix Technology with Re-engineered Taper: The new geometry offers a smooth transition area to maximize bending and efficiently transfer the energy stored.
- Ascent Blade: Optimized stiffness profile that goes from softer in the heel to extra stiff at the toe for a great combination of feel and quick release.
- C6 Weave on Shaft and Blade: Provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.