Intermediate-level players can pick up the pace of their play with the help of the CCM Ribcor Pro 3D INT Hockey Stick Left 65 Grip. Designed with a low-kick point, the left-handed carbon fibre hockey stick can be quickly loaded when scoring opportunities arise and provides a super-fast release.
- Low Kick Point: Easy to load for a quick and surprising release.
- Flex Ratio of 1 to 1.85: Optimized vertical flex profile allows player to move the puck into shooting position with greater ease before exploding on the release.
- PopMatrix Technology with Re-engineered Taper: The new geometry offers a smooth transition area to maximize bending and efficiently transfer the energy stored.
- Ascent Blade: Optimized stiffness profile that goes from softer in the heel to extra stiff at the toe for a great combination of feel and quick release.
- C6 Weave on Shaft and Blade: Provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.