With less friction than a regular puck, the Original Green Biscuit Off is ideal for ice stick handling and passing practice. With a two-piece, durable plastic build and a similar weight to a game model, this puck glides smoothly over a range of surfaces with minimal friction, though it is not intended to be shot.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.